How It Works
Our Authorized User (AU) Tradelines product allows you to enhance your credit through adding a credit card with a healthy credit history to your credit report.
Join the thousands of Credit Healing LLC. AUs who benefit from this easy-to-implement personal finance secret. Once you’re approved as our client, Credit Healing LLC. will add you as an authorized user on one of our high limit, low balance credit cards. These credit card accounts have a long and perfect payment history. This legal, credit-boosting method improves your FICO® credit score because that credit card’s entire history is incorporated into your credit report.
When credit agencies first created the AU position, it was originally intended to give Primary Cardholders a way to give their children, spouses, friends, or employees access to their accounts and credit lines. Coincidentally, AUs also gained access and benefited from those account histories and thus received immediate boosts to their FICO® credit scores.
Credit Healing LLC. guarantees that your selected tradeline will have low utilization and great credit history which gives you the biggest possible FICO® score boost in less than 30 days!
There are a few things to know about our AU Tradeline product:
- AUs are not entitled to use the account or make changes.
- AUs do not access the physical card or associated credit line.
- AUs are not responsible for repaying any balances that might be owed.
- AUs work most effectively when a credit report is free from derogatory information
In short, you’ll receive all the goods without the financial risk. Take advantage of this credit-restoring method today!
AU Tradelines – Pre Order Instructions
- Please submit full payment for orders NO LATER THAN 5 days prior to statement date to ensure it will post in a timely manner. Also, allow up to 10 days after statement date for tradeline to post to your credit report. Lines such as Citi & US Bank may take up to 14 days after the statement date to post.
- Some tradelines require additional steps to post such as Special address. Which means our team will provide the address to you or we will upload it for you. Tradelines such as (Capital One, Citi, & Discover) require a copy of drivers license and valid social security card (Submit these in the attachment with your order NO LATER THAN 5 days prior to statement date).
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRADELINES TO CPNS OR SCNS.
- Please ensure that there are no fraud alerts or security freezes on your credit report/profile that may hinder the tradeline to post. If there is an alert call each credit bureau and ask to have it removed before you complete your order.
- Make sure you have a way to view all three credit reports as it is required to verify if your line has posted **Identity IQ is Recommended** (Credit Karma is not a preferred source)
We love to hear your testimonies, please share them and thank you for choosing Credit Healing LLC!!
These Are Just a Few of the Many Benefits People Have Acquired By Purchasing Our Tradelines
|Inventory ID||Lender||Credit Limit||Date account opened||Number of months||Statement date||Cost||Slots|
|AS003||Barclay||11000||October 1, 2016||3||October 1, 2019||405||1|
|RR003||Synchrony (L)||8500||September 1, 2012||2||October 1, 2019||475||1|
|JD001||Capital One||12500||December 1, 2012||2||October 2, 2019||485||1|
|PM003||Discover||10000||March 1, 2018||3||October 3, 2019||340||1|
|SP018||Capital One (K)||1200||March 1, 2001||3||October 3, 2019||700||2|
|MEC006||Chase||15500||December 1, 2015||2||October 3, 2019||460||1|
|RH001||Barclay||20000||April 1, 2017||3||October 4, 2019||480||2|
|SB008||Bank of America||16000||September 1, 2015||2||October 4, 2019||480||2|
|RW002||Capital One||4500||July 1, 2005||3||October 4, 2019||565||1|
|SB001||Capital One||10000||April 1, 2017||2||October 5, 2019||380||1|
|SB030||Pen Fed||50000||October 1, 2012||2||October 5, 2019||790||1|
|RW001||Best Buy (CBNA)||3800||January 1, 2006||3||October 7, 2019||540||2|
|LF002||Capital One||1500||July 1, 2000||2||October 8, 2019||560||1|
|RR001||Capital One||10000||July 1, 2014||2||October 9, 2019||475||1|
|AS005||Cabela's||5000||May 1, 2018||3||October 10, 2019||300||1|
|JA001||Chase||25000||February 1, 2015||3||October 10, 2019||575||1|
|RH006||Pen Fed||39500||November 1, 2016||3||October 10, 2019||690||1|
|SP012||Best Buy||2100||March 1, 2005||3||October 10, 2019||675||2|
|SCB01||Chase||7500||July 1, 2017||2||October 10, 2019||340||3|
|SB014||Wells Fargo||7500||January 1, 2018||2||October 11, 2019||320||1|
|MEC002||BOA||8000||June 1, 2018||2||October 11, 2019||320||2|
|LP002||Capital One||2700||December 1, 2003||2||October 12, 2019||540||1|
|TN009||Capital One||11000||April 1, 2018||2||October 12, 2019||340||1|
|RA001||Citi||20000||October 1, 2014||2||October 12, 2019||520||1|
|SP009||Citi (HD)||8700||June 1, 2001||3||October 14, 2019||775||3|
|SP031||NFCU||22000||March 1, 2004||3||October 14, 2019||790||2|
|AS007||Barclay||5000||June 1, 2017||2||October 15, 2019||330||2|
|LP001||Chase||4400||September 1, 2007||2||October 15, 2019||500||1|
|TN008||Citi||15000||September 1, 2017||3||October 15, 2019||405||2|
|MEC011||US Bank||5500||October 1, 2018||2||October 15, 2019||315||1|
|SB031||Pen Fed||17000||January 1, 2011||2||October 15, 2019||575||1|
|MEC007||Chase||12200||October 1, 2015||2||October 17, 2019||450||2|
|RH002||NFCU||30000||November 1, 2013||3||October 18, 2019||700||1|
|RW003||Synchrony (K)||1000||January 1, 2006||3||October 18, 2019||495||1|
|MEC010||Citi||8800||April 1, 2017||2||October 18, 2019||340||1|
|SB011||TD Bank||20500||December 1, 2016||2||October 20, 2019||475||1|
|PM001||Capital One||10000||March 1, 2015||2||October 21, 2019||430||1|
|SP011||Pen Fed||5000||June 1, 2010||3||October 23, 2019||625||1|
|PM004||Chase||16900||August 1, 2018||3||October 24, 2019||330||1|
|MEC008||Discover||11500||April 1, 2017||2||October 24, 2019||400||1|
|RH003||Discover||9200||November 1, 2016||3||October 26, 2019||405||1|
|DO003||Discover||13800||August 1, 2007||2||October 26, 2019||465||2|
|RH007||NFCU||20100||September 1, 2017||3||October 27, 2019||450||1|