If the public record is a judgement, do I just put judgement in my dispute letter? If so, what about account number will I use?


There may not be an account number. Put all the information that’s available. There may be a docket number but if not, just put judgement or how ever it is identified.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search